Triumph is a dynamic, fast growing company whose leadership is devoted to empowering employees to grow and develop, acquire valuable industry knowledge, and continuously work toward reaching their full potential.
Triumph provides not only competitive compensation, retirement benefits, health benefits, and work-life and wellness programs, but also flexible work arrangements, leave programs, career growth opportunities, and much more.
Triumph attracts, motivates, and retains the best people in the industry with highly competitive compensation and annual merit increase opportunities.
Health, Life, and Disability Benefits
Triumph’s comprehensive health care benefits for employees and their families include:
- A choice of medical plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- A medical expense and transportation flexible spending account
- Group term life insurance
- All-Risk (Accidental Death and Disability) insurance
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Long-term care insurance
Paid Leave Programs
Triumph’s generous paid leave programs feature:
- Paid time off, accrued bimonthly from the start of employment
- Holiday pay for recognized federal holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- Reservist military leave
Triumph employees can build long-term financial security with our voluntary 401(k) feature, which provides opportunities to save via a traditional pre-tax 401(k). The firm also offers a full suite of vehicles to fit each individual’s investment strategy.
Triumph provides staff members with the tools they need to fulfill their career and personal growth ambitions, including:
- A year-long onboarding program for new hires
- An on-line training and development program
- Tuition assistance for academic and technical certification courses and paid professional society membership
- Leadership development programs
- Mentoring and career planning resources
Triumph offers the flexibility employees need with Work-Life Integration options that help individuals manage personal and professional responsibilities and contribute to their communities. Options include:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for confidential clinical counseling and crisis intervention services
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account, dependent care plans, and nationwide discounted child care
- Access to Health and Wellness Programs
Triumph honors the contributions of its employees by offering recognition award programs. Annually, Triumph leadership recognizes outstanding performance and leadership at our company’s Annual Awards banquet. In addition to this exceptional recognition and monetary prizes, Triumph recognizes outstanding performers on a quarterly basis and an ad hoc basis. We also sponsor numerous social events for our employees throughout the year, including happy hours, a charity golf tournament, fishing outings, paintball outings, ski trips, and other events designed to cultivate Triumph employees’ relationships with both leadership and each other.
What Scott Ulvi has built is not just a business; it is a nurturing environment where we are not just a number. Not only are the employees friendly and easy to work with, Scott’s company encourages us to be honorable, respectful, trustworthy, and true to ourselves. Integrity, imagination, and client focus are part of our everyday life.
What I enjoy most about working at Triumph is that it is a truly people-focused company. As employees, we are empowered to focus on our clients and refreshed and encouraged through the benefits and opportunities the company offers. Leadership has also created an environment where we, the employees, get to bring our own ideas for the company to life.
Triumph is a great place to work because I can trust the people I work for, the people here have pride in what they do and I enjoy the people I work with. This company really makes an effort to bring in the right people.