Triumph accepts applications year-round. To be considered, all requests must be received at least 90 days before an event. Some applications, particularly those received in the second half of the year, may not be considered until the next year’s budget cycle begins in January.
To qualify for consideration, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Align with at least one of Triumph’s strategic focus areas: services for the military or veterans, educational services, health and human services, or reducing our environmental footprint
- Operate or be located in or near a community in which Triumph has employees or business interests.
- Be a nonprofit agency with tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, including public K–12 schools.
- Be a U.S.-based organization.
Triumph will accept one application per year, per applicant.
Triumph will not make contributions in support of organizations or interests including (but not limited to):
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, political affiliate, pregnancy, union membership, or other legally protected status, except as permitted by law
- Religious organizations
- Labor or political organizations
- Fraternal or membership organizations
- Government entities
- Debt reduction
- Website development
- Marketing sponsorships
- Donor-advised funds
- Private foundations
- Personal trusts
The decision to provide funding is at the sole and exclusive discretion of Triumph and may be provided or denied for any reason whatsoever. In no event will Triumph be responsible to any applicant for the cost of preparing or submitting a request for support. Applicants and awardees may not use Triumph’s name, logo, or other marks except as expressly authorized by Triumph in writing.